The prompt call
will close at the end of day 1/19/2013
is now closed.
It's still in need of better layout, but I now have a landing page
) with links to fiction I've posted to LJ/DW since late 2009. What better way to celebrate than to issue a new prompt call (even if I'm still finishing up the previous one).
If you've seen a prompt call before this is pretty much standard:
- Each prompt shall consist of:
- A short sentence or phrase
- A story/scene of mine you'd like to see more of
- A character you'd like to see more of
- I will pick a prompt of my choice and write at least 100 words to it
- Nothing that must be porn or fanfic please
- Exception: If I've already got fanfic for a setting listed on the Index & Landing page I'll consider it.
- Not an exception: I've written 'suggestive' stuff before, but put it under LJ/DW's age locks. I'd prefer not to have to age lock things.
- Prompting is free. These will all likely be measured in the single digit hundreds of words.
- That said, if you want more I might be open to bartering additional writing for writing or sketches.
Goals and accomplishments. You aren't obligated to run with this theme for all prompts, but let's see just what you can pull from them.(This is a crossposting | replies at the original post on dreamwidth | Comment at dreamwidth | You can comment on DW posts even if you don't have an account there Using OpenID!)